I am a big French Quiksilver fan from 1986 – 1987 – 1988. I collect all the items from these collections (spring/summer & autumn/winter).
I own a few jackets and boardshorts but most of the photos you can see in the galleries on this site have been collected over the years.
If you own any 80s QS clothing, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
If you have photos, you can also send them to me, and I will add them to the galleries. All contributions are welcome !
PS: This site has no commercial purpose.
I also warmly thank Quiksilver and Boardriders for their kindness in allowing me to use the brand name and logos. Because I remind you… I have no connection with Quiksilver 😉
Thank you all and do not hesitate to contact me!
(Reminder: I do not sell)
PS : I really would like to thanks :
- Jeff Bradburn for all the gifts
- Doavemc and Jerôme Walter for the gifts, pictures & scans and support
- José Fernandes, Regis Emery and Pierre Lespes for pictures & scans of adverts and support
- Wendy Stillman for her help and gifts
- PJ from PjsSnowboardCollection for pictures & scans of adverts and support
- Oliver Moon from OXBOW Surfwear Vintage for pictures & scans of adverts and support
- Luke Taafe for scans of the adverts. Please have a look at his Art Works at : http://www.taaffedingo.com
- Frank Pfrötzschner from Germany for scans and pictures
- O. Afanassieff (Jean Afanassieff’s daughter) for scans and pictures
- Peter Webb for his advice and availability
- And of course… my sister : Virginie